Herschel Grynszpan/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Herschel Grynszpan, or pages that link to Herschel Grynszpan or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Herschel Grynszpan. Needs checking by a human.
- France : Western European republic (population c. 64.1 million; capital Paris) extending across Europe from the English Channel in the north-west to the Mediterranean in the south-east; bounded by Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Monaco, Andorra and Spain; founding member of the European Union. Colonial power in Southeast Asia until 1954.
- German Resistance : Individuals and groups in Nazi Germany who opposed the regime of Adolf Hitler between 1933 and 1945.
- Hebrew language : A semitic language used by ancient Israelites and Jewish communities, and revived as a modern language by Israeli Jews.
- Joseph Goebbels : German propaganda minister under Adolf Hitler; Gauleiter of Berlin (1929 - 1945)
- Karl Brandt : Senior medical officer of Nazi Germany, Gruppenfuhrer in the SS and personal physician to Adolf Hitler; executed for war crimes related to the Holocaust, including involuntary medical experiments and the technical aspects of genocide.
- Paris : Capital of France, population about 2,200,000.
- Sturmabteilung : The Nazi "brownshirt" paramilitary organization, also known as the SA
- Wannsee Conference : Nazi meeting in January 1942 to plan the killing of 11 million Jews of Europe, now known as the Holocaust.
- Yeshiva : Add brief definition or description