Hazard from Electromagnetic Radiation to Ordnance/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Hazard from Electromagnetic Radiation to Ordnance, or pages that link to Hazard from Electromagnetic Radiation to Ordnance or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Hazard from Electromagnetic Radiation to Ordnance. Needs checking by a human.
- ALE-47 : An intelligent countermeasures dispenser for military aircraft, which can receive commands directly from warning receivers, and dispense expendable radar and infrared decoys, as well as manage a retrievable decoy towed via an fiber optic cable
- Aircraft carrier : A warship designed to launch and recover combat aircraft and aircraft that support military operations
- Catapult Assisted Take Off But Arrested Recovery : (CATOBAR) A set of technologies and procedures that allowed the operation of large, high-performance naval aircraft from carriers at sea
- Electromagnetic wave : A change, periodic in space and time, of an electric field E(r,t) and a magnetic field B(r,t); a stream of electromagnetic waves, referred to as electromagnetic radiation, can be seen as a stream of massless elementary particles, named photons.
- Key West Agreement : A "roles and missions" agreement, of questionable effectiveness, reached after the United States Air Force was created, and disputed that the United States Army and United States Navy should have aircraft able to carry out, respectively, close air support and strike functions