From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Excavator, or pages that link to Excavator or to this page or whose text .
- Construction Machinery : Heavy-duty vehicles, specially designed for executing labour-saving civil engineering (construction) tasks, most frequently, ones involving earth moving.
- Backhoe : A piece of heavy construction equipment consisting of a combined shovel and bucket at the end of a powered, hinged boom; in use, the operator scoops earth or other material with the bucket, then draws it to the power source at the other end of the boom
- Bulldozer : A piece of construction equipment, with military applications, characterized by a movable blade for pushing earth or debris on the front of a tracked vehicle with great traction and power
- Front-end loader : Add brief definition or description