History of agriculture/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to History of agriculture, or pages that link to History of agriculture or to this page or whose text .
- Agriculture : The process of producing food, feed, fiber and other goods by the systematic raising of plants and animals.
- Domestication : The process of habituating wild animals or plants to live in association with humans, thereby providing us with food, livestock and pets.
- Farming : Add brief definition or description
- Ranching : Add brief definition or description
- List_of_agricultural_methods_topics : Add brief definition or description
- Fishing : Add brief definition or description
- Hunting : Add brief definition or description
- Hunter-gatherer : A member of a group of an extinct hominid species or of modern human societies who obtain their food through foraging, which includes hunting, gathering (as of fruits, nuts, roots/tubers, and other plant foods), and fishing, who thus subsist on foods available solely in the wild.