From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Concrete, or pages that link to Concrete or to this page or whose text .
- Construction equipment : Equipment, which may be mobile, semipermanent, or permanent, intended for heavy work such as earthmoving, lifting containers or materials, drilling holes in earth or rock, or concrete or paving application
- Civil engineering : A broad field of engineering dealing with the design, construction, and maintenance of fixed structures, including roads, buildings, airports, tunnels, dams, bridges, and water supply and sewage systems.
- Hammer drill : A drill (tool) used to make holes in hard material such as stone and concrete, which moves its cutting bit in a repetitive linear motion or combined with a rotary motion; many hand power drills have selectable hammer and rotary modes. A rotary hammer is similar but usually larger
- Rotary hammer : Add brief definition or description