Hammer drill/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Hammer drill, or pages that link to Hammer drill or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Hammer drill. Needs checking by a human.
- Concrete : Construction material consisting of cement, aggregate (generally gravel and sand), water and admixtures.
- Drill (tool) : A tool for making holes in solid material, usually by rotating a replaceable cutter, called a bit, against the work
- Hammer (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- Hammer (tool) : A muscle-, motor-, or explosive-powered tool for applying one or more impacts to an object; the object can be another tool or can be material to be directly manipulated