From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Eponym. Needs checking by a human.
- Adventures of Huckleberry Finn : One of the great American novels, by Mark Twain.
- Baron Munchausen : A fictional character originated by Rudolf Erich Raspe in a series of stories which were first published in the 1780's.
- Cholangiocarcinoma : A relatively rare cancer of the bile ducts.
- Guglielmo Marconi : (1874 - 1937) Italian inventor and pioneer of radio communication.
- Harry Potter : The fictitious main character in J. K. Rowling's fantasy book series.
- Mumbai : The capital of the Indian state of Maharashtra, and is the most populous city in India; formerly known as Bombay.