Enrico Fermi/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Enrico Fermi, or pages that link to Enrico Fermi or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Enrico Fermi. Needs checking by a human.
- Edward Teller : (January 15, 1908 - September 9, 2003) One of the most controversial scientists of the 20th century because of his role as the main developer of the hydrogen bomb, his outspoken defense of an unassailable nuclear arsenal, and support for President Reagan's Strategic Defensive Initiative.
- Electromagnetic wave : A change, periodic in space and time, of an electric field E(r,t) and a magnetic field B(r,t); a stream of electromagnetic waves, referred to as electromagnetic radiation, can be seen as a stream of massless elementary particles, named photons.
- Manhattan Project : Code name for the U.S. nuclear weapon development program in the World War II
- Nuclear fuel cycle : The progression of nuclear fuel through a series of differing stages, also called the nuclear fuel chain.
- Physics : The study of forces and energies in space and time.
- Quantum chemistry : A branch of theoretical chemistry, which applies quantum mechanics and quantum field theory to address issues and problems in chemistry.
- Rome : The capital city of Italy.
- Uranium : A silvery-white metallic chemical element in the actinide series of the periodic table that has the symbol U and atomic number 92.