E (mathematics)/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to E (mathematics), or pages that link to E (mathematics) or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/E (mathematics). Needs checking by a human.
- Algebraic number : A complex number that is a root of a polynomial with rational coefficients.
- Boiling point : The temperature at which the vapor pressure of the liquid equals the external environmental pressure surrounding the liquid and the liquid initiates boiling.
- E (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- Irrational number : A real number that cannot be expressed as a fraction, m / n, in which m and n are integers.
- Number : One of the fundamental concepts of mathematics, used for such purposes as counting, ordering, and measuring.
- Polynomial : A formal expression obtained from constant numbers and one or indeterminates; the function defined by such a formula.
- Transcendental number : A number which is not algebraic: that is, does not satisfy any polynomial with integer or rational coefficients.