Drug discovery/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Drug discovery, or pages that link to Drug discovery or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Drug discovery. Needs checking by a human.
- Bioinformatics : The study of (usually molecular) biological systems by computational means.
- Computer simulation : A computer program that attempts to simulate an abstract model of a particular system.
- Disease : A condition of the body in which one or more of its components fail to operate properly, resulting in disability, pain or other forms of suffering, or behavioral aberrations.
- Halogen : Nonmetallic elements in Group 17 of the periodic table: fluorine (F), chlorine (Cl), bromine (Br), iodine (I), and astatine (At).
- Infection : Invasion and multiplication of microorganisms in body tissues, especially that causing local cellular injury due to competitive metabolism, toxins, intracellular replication or antigen–antibody response.