From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Diglossia, or pages that link to Diglossia or to this page or whose text .
- Linguistics : The scientific study of language.
- Natural language : A communication system based on sequences of acoustic, visual or tactile symbols that serve as units of meaning.
- Dialect : Regional or social variety of a language distinguished by pronunciation, grammar, or vocabulary, especially a variety of speech differing from the standard literary language or speech pattern of the culture in which it exists.
- Bilingulism : Add brief definition or description
- Multilingulism : Add brief definition or description
- Diasystem : Add brief definition or description