From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/D-dimer. Needs checking by a human.
- Angioedema : Allergic skin reaction causing localized redness, swelling, and itching.
- Calf vein thrombosis : Blood clot forms in one of the large calf veins, leading to either partially or completely blocked circulation causing leg swelling and pain.
- Deep venous thrombosis : The formation of a blood clot ("thrombus") in a deep vein.
- Embolism and thrombosis : Pathological conditions which are caused by the formation of a blood clot (thrombus) in a blood vessel, or by blocking of a blood vessel with an embolus, undissolved materials in the blood stream.
- Ischemic colitis : A medical condition in which inflammation and injury of the large intestine result from inadequate blood supply.
- Mesenteric ischemia : A medical condition in which inflammation and injury of the small intestine result from inadequate blood supply.
- Pulmonary embolism : Blocking of the pulmonary artery or one of its branches by an embolus.