From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Immunoassay, or pages that link to Immunoassay or to this page or whose text .
- Immunologic test : Any test that uses immunologic techniques.
- Immunoblotting : Add brief definition or description
- Immunosorbent technique : Sensitive immunoassay that uses an enzyme linked to an antibody or antigen as a marker for the detection of a specific protein, especially an antigen or antibody.
- Immunohistochemistry : Method of analyzing and identifying cell types based on the binding of antibodies to specific components of the cell.