Creole (people)/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Creole (people), or pages that link to Creole (people) or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Creole (people). Needs checking by a human.
- Creole (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- French language : A Romance language spoken in northwestern Europe (mainly in France, Belgium, Switzerland), in Canada and in many other countries.
- Louisiana : 18th state of the USA
- Portuguese language : An Iberian Romance language, of the Indo-European family.
- Slavery : A social system in which people have legal rights of property ownership over others.
- Spanish language : A Romance language widely spoken in Spain, its current and former territories, and the United States of America.