Computer program/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Computer program, or pages that link to Computer program or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Computer program. Needs checking by a human.
- Algorithm : A sequence of steps used to solve a problem.
- Artificial neural network : Connectionist processing models inspired by the architecture of real brains.
- Berkeley Software Distribution : Free Unix distribution created by the University of California at Berkeley.
- Central processing unit : The component in an electronic computer that performs all the active processing of its programming directions, and manipulation of data; this includes performing calculations on numbers, and determining which particular steps to perform.
- Chemistry : The science of matter, or of the electrical or electrostatical interactions of matter.
- Clinical decision support system : Interactive computer programs that directly assist physicians and other health professionals with decision-making tasks.
- Computer Go : Field of artificial intelligence dedicated to creating a computer program that plays the ancient board game go.
- Computer architecture : Add brief definition or description
- Computer simulation : A computer program that attempts to simulate an abstract model of a particular system.
- Computer : A machine that executes a sequence of instructions.
- HTML : A set of tags for marking up the content of a web page into distinct sections.
- Halting problem : The task to decide whether a certain computer (executing a certain program) will eventually stop.
- Locality of reference : A commonly observed pattern in memory accesses by a computer program over time.
- Mozilla Firefox : Open source World Wide Web browser application.
- Personal computer : A computer whose price, size, and features make it suitable for personal use.
- Programming language : A formal language specification, and programs for translating the formal language to machine code.
- Quine (computer program) : Add brief definition or description
- Source code : Human-readable code which a compiler turns into a compiled piece of software or an interpreter runs.
- Unit testing : Method of automatically testing software that is designed to check each unit.
- Unix directory structure : A convention of the organization of the directory structure in Unix-like operating systems.
- XHTML : a form of web page markup language which is similar to HTML but adheres to stricter syntax rules, being based on XML