Halting problem/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Halting problem, or pages that link to Halting problem or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Halting problem. Needs checking by a human.
- Alan Turing : British mathematician, code breaker and computer pioneer.
- Cantor's diagonal argument : Proof due to Georg Cantor showing that there are uncountably many sets of natural numbers.
- Graph coloring : Graph labelling, which assigns labels traditionally called 'colours' to elements of a graph subject to certain constraints.
- History of computing : How electronic computers were first invented; how the technology underlying them evolved.
- Kurt Gödel : (1906-1978) Austrian born American mathematician, most famous for proving that in any logical system rich enough to describe naturals, there are always statements that are true but impossible to prove within the system.
- Lambda calculus : A formal system designed to investigate functions and recursion.
- Optimization (computer science) : Transformation of computer programs and compilers to decrease runtime.
- Register allocation by graph coloring : Add brief definition or description
- Register allocation : Add brief definition or description