Cherokee language/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Cherokee language, or pages that link to Cherokee language or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Cherokee language. Needs checking by a human.
- German language : A West-Germanic language, the official language of Germany, Austria and Liechtenstein, one of several official languages in Switzerland and Belgium, and also spoken in Italy and Denmark.
- International Phonetic Alphabet : System of phonetic notation based on the Latin alphabet, devised by the International Phonetic Association as a standardized representation of the sounds of spoken language.
- Lacrosse : Team sport played outdoors by ten players (men) or twelve players (women), each of whom uses a netted stick (the crosse) in order to pass and catch a very hard rubber ball with the aim of scoring goals by propelling the ball into the opponent's goal.
- Phonetics : Study of speech sounds and their perception, production, combination, and description.
- Pronoun : A pro-form that substitutes for a noun (or noun phrase) with or without a determiner, such as you and they in English.
- Unicode : Character encoding standard designed to formalize a universal representation of alphanumeric symbols.
- Verb : A word in the structure of written and spoken languages that generally defines action.