Many thanks October donors. November donations open; our costs are higher during this hosting transition. - Donate here
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
|Psychology article||All articles (309)||To Approve (0)||Editors: active (3) / inactive (27) |
|Psychology Workgroup Discussion|
|Citable Articles (0)||Mailing list (defunct):|
|Checklist-generated categories: Underlinked (141) | Cat Check (139) | Cleanup (0)|
Subpage categories: Definitions (292) | Related Articles (264; to check 93) | Bibliography (86) | External Links (83) | Gallery (1) | Video (12)
Missing subpage categories: Definitions (2) | Related Articles (2) | Bibliography (2) | External Links (2)
- Anger : Add brief definition or description
- Consciousness : Sense of awareness of self and of the environment.
- Dream : Add brief definition or description
- Emotion : A psychophysiological process underlying the interpretation of situations or objects by an animal.
- Fear : Add brief definition or description
- Happiness : Add brief definition or description
- Love : A human emotion of strong affection marked by positive feelings for a person or thing or idea or concept.
- Mind : The set of structures and activity states in the brain, body, and environment of a human that enable the physiological activities of thinking and conscious experiencing.
- Psychology : The study of systemic properties of the brain and their relation to behaviour.
- Sigmund Freud : (1856 – 1939) Pioneering psychiatrist who developed psychoanalysis.
- Sleep : Naturally recurring state of relatively suspended sensory and motor activity in animals, characterized by total or partial unconsciousness.
- Thought : An idea or the act of thinking.