See something needing your input? Click here to Join us in providing quality, expert-guided information to the public for free!
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
|Psychology article||All articles||To Approve||Editors: active / inactive|
|Approved ||Mailing list:|
|Checklist-generated categories: Underlinked | Cat Check | Cleanup ||
Subpage categories: Definitions | Related Articles (to check) | Bibliography | External Links | Gallery | Video
Missing subpage categories: Definitions | Related Articles | Bibliography | External Links
- Anger : Add brief definition or description
- Consciousness : Sense of awareness of self and of the environment.
- Dream : Add brief definition or description
- Emotion : A psychophysiological process underlying the interpretation of situations or objects by an animal.
- Fear : Add brief definition or description
- Happiness : Add brief definition or description
- Love : A human emotion of strong affection marked by positive feelings for a person or thing or idea or concept.
- Mind : The set of structures and activity states in the brain, body, and environment of a human that enable the physiological activities of thinking and conscious experiencing.
- Psychology : The study of systemic properties of the brain and their relation to behaviour.
- Sigmund Freud : (1856 – 1939) Pioneering psychiatrist who developed psychoanalysis.
- Sleep : Naturally recurring state of relatively suspended sensory and motor activity in animals, characterized by total or partial unconsciousness.
- Thought : An idea or the act of thinking.