British Library/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to British Library, or pages that link to British Library or to this page or whose text .
- Boston Spa, Yorkshire : Add brief definition or description
- Library : Collection of books and periodicals.
- London : Capital city of the United Kingdom (pop. 7,556,900).
- National library : Government-created library of record for a nation.
- United Kingdom : Constitutional monarchy which includes England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
- Diamond Sutra : Add brief definition or description
- Golden Haggadah : Add brief definition or description
- Gospels of Mael Brigte : Illuminated Gospel book created in 1138. Currently in the British Library.
- Gutenberg Bible : Add brief definition or description
- Lindisfarne Gospels : Add brief definition or description
- Magna Carta : A 13th century charter that forms part of the British constitution and which has been classified as a document of global significance.
- King's Cross (railway station) : Add brief definition or description
- Library of Congress : The world's largest library, which has a division that provides research for the U.S. Congress; although the United States has no official library, the Library of Congress has the role in practice, especially as a cataloging authority and containing the Copyright Office
- St Pancras : Add brief definition or description