Magna Carta/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Magna Carta, or pages that link to Magna Carta or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Magna Carta. Needs checking by a human.
- Bread : A kind of food made from heated dough.
- Britain, history : An account of some of the happenings that have contributed to the creation of the country that is now known as the United Kingdom, or informally, Britain.
- England : The largest and southernmost country in the United Kingdom, and location of the largest city and seat of government, London; population about 51,000,000.
- Extrajudicial detention : The policy and practice of holding prisoners captive without judicial authority to do so, or without a recognized authority under international law, such capture of prisoners of war
- Government : The system by which a community or nation is controlled and regulated. A government is a person or group of persons who govern a political community or nation.
- Habeas corpus : In common law, any of several types of writs requiring a person to be brought before a judge or court; esp. one designed to secure a person's release from unlawful detention.
- John of England : Add brief definition or description
- Jugula : A 1985 studio album recorded by Roy Harper and Jimmy Page, with an original title Whatever Happened to … Jugula, and working title Rizla.
- Law : Body of rules of conduct of binding legal force and effect, prescribed, recognized, and enforced by a controlling authority.
- Schlup-House doctrine : Add brief definition or description
- Woodrow Wilson : 28th U.S. President (1913-1921); founded the Federal Reserve and brought his country to fight both the Mexicans in the Mexican Revolution and the Central Powers in World War One.