From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- Agriculture : The process of producing food, feed, fiber and other goods by the systematic raising of plants and animals.
- Fruit : The parts of a plant containing its seeds, usually held in or around a pulpy covering.
- Container garden : Plant species grown in troughs, pots, bottles, terrariuns and urns; also hanging garden - plants grown in baskets.
- Garden : A plot of land used for growing plants for food, recreational purposes or for scientific study; can be private areas of land surrounding a house or public areas shared by the whole community.
- Musa : Add brief definition or description
- Plantain : Add brief definition or description
- Specimen tree : Ornamental tree planted as a feature in a house park or garden.
- Ugandan cuisine : Add brief definition or description
- United Fruit Company : Add brief definition or description