Balfour Declaration/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Balfour Declaration, or pages that link to Balfour Declaration or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Balfour Declaration. Needs checking by a human.
- Arab Revolt (First World War) : A complex set of political, intelligence, and military actions that led to Arab tribal support of Allied actions against the Ottoman Empire, roughly covering the 1915-1918 period
- Arab-Israeli Conflict : The series of wars and military tension between the State of Israel and Arab states; often includes the Israel-Palestine Conflict, a remnant of the wars between countries
- Israel : Country in the Middle East.
- Louis D. Brandeis : (1856-1941) A highly influential American lawyer and theorist of Antitrust during the Progressive Era.
- Middle East agreements : The wide range of public and secret correspondence, treaties, United Nations Security Council resolutions, announcements from high-level conferences and other negotiated approaches to stability in the Middle East.
- Sykes-Picot Agreement : A 1916 secret agreement between France and Great Britain, with the consent of Russia, on the disposition of territories in the Ottoman Empire
- Woodrow Wilson : 28th U.S. President (1913-1921); founded the Federal Reserve and brought his country to fight both the Mexicans in the Mexican Revolution and the Central Powers in World War One.
- Zionism : The ideology that Jews should form a Jewish state in what is traced as the Biblical area of Palestine; there are many interpretations, including the boundaries of such a state and its criteria for citizenship
- Zionist Organization of America : The oldest Zionist organization in the United States, who supports a one-state solution based on a historic and Biblical right of the Jewish people to have a state on both sides of the Jordan River; they regard a Palestinian state as dangerous