From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Autopsy. Needs checking by a human.
- Cholangiocarcinoma : A relatively rare cancer of the bile ducts.
- Critical care : Health care provided to a critically ill patient during a medical emergency or crisis.
- Death : State of thermodynamic equilibrium achieved after the end of life.
- Immunology : The study of all aspects of the immune system in all animals.
- John Franklin : (April 15, 1786 - June 11, 1847) British sea captain and Arctic explorer.
- Olympic Games : Quadrennial sporting extravaganzas involving athletes from around the world in both Summer and Winter sports competitions; begun in Athens in 1896.
- Thyroid cancer : Disease in which the cells of the thyroid gland become malignant.
- Tuskegee Syphilis Study : Clinical study conducted in the 1930s in Tuskegee, Alabama, by the US Public Health Service, into syphilis for research related to the natural progression of the untreated disease.