From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Autopsy. Needs checking by a human.
- Cholangiocarcinoma : A relatively rare cancer of the bile ducts.
- Critical care : Health care provided to a critically ill patient during a medical emergency or crisis.
- Death : State of thermodynamic equilibrium achieved after the end of life.
- Immunology : The study of all aspects of the immune system in all animals.
- John Franklin : (April 15, 1786 - June 11, 1847) British sea captain and Arctic explorer.
- Olympic Games : A quadrennial multi-sport event organised by the International Olympic Committee (IOC) involving athletes from around the world in both summer and winter sport editions. The summer event was first staged at Athens in 1896 as a revival of the Ancient Olympics; the winter event was first staged at Chamonix in 1924.
- Thyroid cancer : Disease in which the cells of the thyroid gland become malignant.
- Tuskegee Syphilis Study : Clinical study conducted in the 1930s in Tuskegee, Alabama, by the US Public Health Service, into syphilis for research related to the natural progression of the untreated disease.