Andrew Bonar Law/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Andrew Bonar Law, or pages that link to Andrew Bonar Law or to this page or whose text .
- Prime Minister of the United Kingdom : The head of the British government, usually the leader of the largest political party in the House of Commons.
- Scotland : A country that forms the northernmost part of the United Kingdom; population about 5,200,000.
- Ulster Unionism : Ideology that favours the maintenance or strengthening of the political and cultural ties between Ireland and Great Britain.
- United Kingdom : Constitutional monarchy which includes England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
- David Lloyd George : British Prime Minister who played a major role in World War One and the Anglo-Irish War. Commonly known as the 'Welsh Wizard' by the press and electorate.
- Herbert Henry Asquith : 1st Earl of Oxford and Asquith (1852-1928); a British Liberal Party politician and Prime Minister (1908-1916).