2009 H1N1 influenza virus/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to 2009 H1N1 influenza virus, or pages that link to 2009 H1N1 influenza virus or to this page or whose text .
- Influenza A virus : Genus of the Orthomyxoviridae family of viruses and includes only one species, which causes influenza in birds and some mammals.
- Influenza virus : Add brief definition or description
- Antiviral drug : A chemical that interfers with the replication cycle of viruses.
- Oseltamivir : An antiviral drug that is used in the treatment and prophylaxis of both Influenzavirus A and Influenzavirus B infection.
- Zanamivir : A guanido-neuraminic acid that is a neuraminidase inhibitor used as an antiviral drug to treat influenza A and B.