From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Zanamivir, or pages that link to Zanamivir or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Zanamivir. Needs checking by a human.
- 2009 H1N1 influenza virus : A contagious influenza A virus discovered in April 2009, commonly known as swine flu.
- Antiviral drug : A chemical that interfers with the replication cycle of viruses.
- Food and Drug Administration : The agency of the United States Department of Health and Human Services responsible for regulating food, dietary supplements, drugs, biological medical products, blood products, medical devices, radiation-emitting devices, veterinary products, and cosmetics.
- Influenza A virus : Genus of the Orthomyxoviridae family of viruses and includes only one species, which causes influenza in birds and some mammals.
- Influenza : An acute viral infection in humans involving the respiratory tract; the viruses are discussed in separate articles
- Oscillococcinum : A homeopathic medicine, derived from duck heart and liver, and indicated for the treatment of influenza-like symptoms
- Oseltamivir : An antiviral drug that is used in the treatment and prophylaxis of both Influenzavirus A and Influenzavirus B infection.