Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, or pages that link to Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. Needs checking by a human.
- Albert Einstein : 20th-century physicist who formulated the theories of relativity.
- Catalog of artworks known in English by a foreign title : Add brief definition or description
- César Cui : Russian composer (1835-1918).
- Jazz : American-originated musical style, pioneered by black artists, and emphasizing improvisation.
- Johann Sebastian Bach : German composer (1685-1750).
- Naples : City in Southern Italy, capital of Campania.
- Positivist calendar : Alternative calendar proposed by Auguste Comte in 1849, with each day and month celebrating a different person.
- Requiem : The first word of the Mass for the soul of a deceased person in the Latin liturgy: "Requiem æternam .." Such a Mass or related music.
- Symphonie concertante : A symphony-concerto hybrid, typically organized in two movements, and scored for up to six soloists and orchestra, that originated in the classical music era.
- Symphony : A large-scale musical composition, generally regarded as the central orchestral form.