Treponema pallidum/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Treponema pallidum, or pages that link to Treponema pallidum or to this page or whose text .
- Infectious disease : In broad terms, diseases caused by living organisms; also a subspecialty of internal medicine concerned with the treatment of such diseases
- Microbiology : The study of microorganisms (overlapping with areas of virology, bacteriology, mycology, and parasitology).
- Sexually transmitted disease : Infections that are transmitted through exchange of semen, blood, and other body fluids or by direct contact with the affected body areas of infected people.
- Spirochete : Add brief definition or description
- Fluorescent treponemal antibody : Add brief definition or description
- Syphilis : Chronic infectious disease caused by a spirochete Treponema pallidum, either transmitted by direct contact, usually in sexual intercourse, or passed from mother to child in utero.
- Treponema pertenue : Add brief definition or description