Olive Dame Campbell/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Olive Dame Campbell, or pages that link to Olive Dame Campbell or to this page or whose text .
- Folklore: The body of myths, legends, and traditional beliefs of a people or the study of those beliefs.
- Folk music: A kind of popular music which is based on traditional music and instruments.
- Traditional music: Add brief definition or description
- Ballad: Add brief definition or description
- John C. Campbell: John Charles Campbell (1867-1919 was an American educator and social reformer noted for his survey of social conditions in the southern Appalachian region of the United States during the early decades of the 20th century.