- See also changes related to Conservapedia, or pages that link to Conservapedia or to this page or whose text .
- American conservatism : A diverse mix of political ideologies that share support for market economics, some view of American exceptionalism and, generally, decentralization of government; differing views of individual liberties versus enforcement of morality; in opposition to liberalism, socialism and communism; factions include libertarianism, social conservatism, nativism (politics) and neoconservatism
- Conservatism : Political principles and practices that oppose radical reform, emphasising respect for existing institutions and traditions, and often involving support for the free enterprise capitalism.
- Wiki : A website that allows anyone (with registration required or not) to edit any page and to add new pages.
- Home education : Education of school-age children in the home instead of in a school.
- Andrew Schlafly : Creator of Conservapedia, a wiki aiming to be the conservative version of Wikipedia. Son of Phyllis Schlafly.
- Phyllis Schlafly : Head of Christian Right interest group, Eagle Forum, for "conservative and pro-family men and women to participate in the process of self-government and public policy"; "favorite columnist", American Conservative Union; columnist, WorldNetDaily
Other encyclopedia/large knowledge compendia
- Wikipedia : An online encyclopedia in every major language, open to anonymous editing by anyone.
- Encyclopaedia Britannica : Reference work published in 27 editions, starting with the first edition published from 1768 to 1771, to the most recent edition printed in 2007.
- Citizendium : On-line encyclopedia project: a wiki that allows registered, non-anonymous authors to edit any article, with the results approved by qualified editors.
- Scholarpedia : An online encyclopedia of scholarly knowledge; wiki-based but otherwise similar to a scholarly review journal.
- Digital Universe : Add brief definition or description
- Encyclopedia of Earth : Add brief definition or description
- Encyclopedia of Life : Add brief definition or description
Other huge wiki-based projects
- Wikinews : A wiki-based news portal run by the Wikimedia Foundation, the same organization that runs Wikipedia.
- Wikitravel : A wiki-based travel information website. It is operated by Internet Brands, a for-profit company, and is not a project of the Wikimedia Foundation.
- MediaWiki : Wiki engine used to power Wikipedia and Citizendium; open source and written in PHP.