Anthony Zinni/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Anthony Zinni, or pages that link to Anthony Zinni or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Anthony Zinni. Needs checking by a human.
- Army of the Republic of Viet Nam motivation : Psychological and political factors affecting the combat performance of the Army of the Republic of Viet Nam
- Donald Rumsfeld : U.S. Secretary of Defense in the George W. Bush Administration (2001-2008); was the oldest secretary and earlier the youngest secretary in the Administration (1975-1977); major policymaker after the 9-11 attack; advisor, Project for the New American Century
- Greg Newbold : A retired lieutenant general of the United States Marine Corps, who retired from his final assignment, as director of operations for the Joint Staff, partially in protest of the plans for the upcoming Iraq War
- Iraq War : Invasion of Iraq by a coalition of countries, led by the United States, in 2003, and subsequent occupation
- Iraq and weapons of mass destruction : Threats, development programs and actual use, of weapons of mass destruction by Iraq, from the 1970s through the Iraq War
- Mike DeLong : Retired lieutenant general, U.S. Marine Corps, who was GEN Tommy Franks' Deputy Commander at United States Central Command in 2001-2003
- Richard Armitage : A U.S. foreign policy specialist, first a U.S. Navy officer in the Vietnam War, who rose to positions including Deputy Secretary of State in the first term of the George W. Bush Administration; board, International Crisis Group; Aspen Strategy Group, Aspen Institute
- Somalia : A country located in the Horn of Africa, bordering Djibouti to the northwest, Kenya on its southwest, the Gulf of Aden at its north, the Indian Ocean at its east, and Ethiopia to the west.
- Tommy Franks : Head of United States Central Command during the start of the Afghanistan War (2001-) and Iraq War; retired as a general
- U.S. advisers in the Vietnam War : U.S. military personnel who trained and assisted Army of the Republic of Viet Nam troops, originally in noncombat roles only but eventually side-by-side in battle
- United States Central Command : Unified Combatant Command responsible for U.S. operations in the Middle East and Southwest Asia, now under the command of General James Mattis
- United States Marine Corps : A branch of the United States Armed Forces, with primary responsibilities as naval infantry and in amphibious warfare, are organized in Marine Air-Ground Task Forces capable of serving as up to corps headquarters with integrated close air support