< ProcalcitoninJump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 19:44, 11 January 2010 by imported>Housekeeping Bot (Automated edit: Adding CZ:Workgroups to Category:Bot-created Related Articles subpages)
- See also changes related to Procalcitonin, or pages that link to Procalcitonin or to this page or whose text contains "Procalcitonin".
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Procalcitonin. Needs checking by a human.
- Antibiotic [r]: Drugs that reduce the growth or reproduction of bacteria. [e]
- Bacteremia [r]: A condition in which viable bacteria are circulating in the blood. [e]
- Digital object identifier [r]: Unique label for a computer readable object that can be found on the internet, usually used in academic journals. [e]
- Pneumonia [r]: Inflammation of the lungs. [e]
- Sepsis [r]: A systemic inflammatory response caused by an infection, which can be an immune response to the foreign organisms or a direct response to an exotoxin [e]