Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Procalcitonin, or pages that link to Procalcitonin or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Procalcitonin. Needs checking by a human.
- Antibiotic : Drugs that reduce the growth or reproduction of bacteria.
- Bacteremia : A condition in which viable bacteria are circulating in the blood.
- Digital object identifier : Unique label for a computer readable object that can be found on the internet, usually used in academic journals.
- Pneumonia : Inflammation of the lungs.
- Sepsis : A systemic inflammatory response caused by an infection, which can be an immune response to the foreign organisms or a direct response to an exotoxin