Power series/Related Articles
< Power seriesJump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 17:06, 12 January 2010 by (→Parent topics: Series (mathematics) is what we have)
- See also changes related to Power series, or pages that link to Power series or to this page or whose text .
- Series (mathematics) : A sequence of numbers defined by the partial sums of another infinite sequence.
- Dirichlet series : An infinite series whose terms involve successive positive integers raised to powers of a variable, typically with integer, real or complex coefficients.
- Fourier series : Infinite series whose terms are constants multiplied by sine and cosine functions and that can approximate a wide variety of periodic functions.
- Puiseaux series : Add brief definition or description