Power series/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Power series, or pages that link to Power series or to this page or whose text contains "Power series".
- Series (mathematics) [r]: A sequence of numbers defined by the partial sums of another infinite sequence. [e]
- Dirichlet series [r]: An infinite series whose terms involve successive positive integers raised to powers of a variable, typically with integer, real or complex coefficients. [e]
- Fourier series [r]: Infinite series whose terms are constants multiplied by sine and cosine functions and that can approximate a wide variety of periodic functions. [e]
- Puiseaux series [r]: Add brief definition or description