DomainKeys Identified Mail/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to DomainKeys Identified Mail, or pages that link to DomainKeys Identified Mail or to this page or whose text .
- Email system : General overview of how the Internet electronic mail system works.
- Email security : Brief description of email security problems and solutions.
- Email authentication : Brief overview of methods used to authenticate the sender of an email.
- Sender Policy Framework (SPF) : Email authentication method that verifies the domain name in the envelope return address against the sender's IP address.
- Sender ID : Email authentication method that verifies the domain name in a "purported" address with the sender's IP address.
- Certified Server Validation (CSV) : Email authentication method that verifies the hostname of an SMTP transmitter against that transmitter's IP address. )
- Public key cryptography : Add brief definition or description
- Domain Name System (DNS) : The Internet service which translates to and from IP addresses and domain names.
- Email message headers : The header lines in every email message, defined in RFC 5322
- Transport Layer Security (TLS) : Add brief definition or description
- Pretty Good Privacy (PGP) : E-mail encryption package created by Phillip Zimmerman.
- Email abuse : The unsolicited sending of spam, third party advertisements, derogatory language, slander, and threats via electronic mail.
- Anti-spam techniques : Techniques used to block or prevent spam, phishing, and other abuses of email.