Yasuhito Chichibu/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Yasuhito Chichibu, or pages that link to Yasuhito Chichibu or to this page or whose text .
- Emperor of Japan : Head of state of Japan, with a lineage into antiquity but certainly beginning in the 5th century CE; some Emperors have had significant power while others have been principally ceremonial and religious
- Hirohito : The 124th and longest-reigning Emperor of Japan, 1926-89.
- Imperial Way faction : One of the two major ultranationalist factions in the Imperial Japanese Army and militarized politics in the 1930s; emphasized spirituality over the technological approach of the Control faction
- February 26, 1936 Incident : Probably the most serious Japanese military coup before World War Two in the Pacific, suppressed strongly by Emperor Hirohito, with several key government leaders killed and wounded, and Army purges following
- Prince Kanin : (1865-1945) Prince, adopted son of Emperor Komei; Chief of Staff (Imperial Japanese Army), (23 Dec 1931 - 3 Oct 1940), followed by Hajime Sugiyama; key adviser to Emperor Hirohito and close adviser until his death