Wind turbine/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Wind turbine, or pages that link to Wind turbine or to this page or whose text .
- Engineering : The profession in which a knowledge of the mathematical and natural sciences gained by study, experience and practice is applied with judgment to develop ways to economically use the materials and forces of nature for the benefit of mankind.
- Renewable energy : Energy derived from natural processes that are regularly replenished and includes solar power, wind power, hydroelectric power, geothermal energy, bioenergy, and biofuels.
- Wind power : The conversion of air movement (wind) into a useful form of energy, such as using wind turbines to generate electricity, wind mills for mechanical power and wind pumps for pumping water.
- Wind power plant : An electric power plant that converts air movement (wind) into a useful form of energy by using wind turbines to generate electricity.
- Energy (science) : A measurable physical quantity of a system which can be expressed in joules (the metric unit for a quantity of energy) or other measurement units such as ergs, calories, watt-hours or Btu.
- Kinetic energy (A redirect)
- Power (physics) : Rate of producing or consuming energy; SI unit: watt = joule/second.
- Wind : The movement of air produced by a change in heat on the earth's surface.
- Windmill : A machine to convert wind energy to mechanical energy through the rotational motion of blades or sails
- Wind turbine design : Add brief definition or description