Willa Cather/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Willa Cather, or pages that link to Willa Cather or to this page or whose text .
- American literature : The novels, plays, poetry, and other creative written work of the American people, from Colonial times to the present.
- Nebraska : One of the 50 states of the United States (statehood 1867, 37th state) located on the Great Plains in central U.S.; est. population (2008) 1,783,000.
- O Pioneers! : 1913 novel by Willa Cather about a young woman who manages and operates a farming homestead during frontier years in late 19th century Nebraska.
- My Ántonia : Add brief definition or description
- Pulitzer Prize : Any of 21 awards for distinguished U.S. journalism, literature, drama or music; established by media proprietor Joseph Pulitzer (1847-1911) in his will.
- Sarah Orne Jewett : Add brief definition or description
- Mary_Baker_Eddy/Bibliography - It is believed that Willa Cather wrote substantials portions of the Milmine biography about Mrs. Eddy, although she vigorously resisted having this work attributed to herself