Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Whisky. Needs checking by a human.
- Auld Reekie : Old nickname for Edinburgh, Scotland, meaning old smokey.
- British cuisine : Add brief definition or description
- Burns supper : a ceremonial event to celebrate the birth of Robert Burns on the evening of January 25th, known as Burns Night.
- English spellings : Lists of English words showing pronunciation, and articles about letters.
- Paisley : Town and a former burgh in the west-Central Lowlands of Scotland.