Weekly Standard/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Weekly Standard, or pages that link to Weekly Standard or to this page or whose text .
- Clarity Media Group : Add brief definition or description
- Political journalism (US) : Add brief definition or description
- American conservatism : A diverse mix of political ideologies that share support for market economics, some view of American exceptionalism and, generally, decentralization of government; differing views of individual liberties versus enforcement of morality; in opposition to liberalism, socialism and communism; factions include libertarianism, social conservatism, nativism (politics) and neoconservatism
- Neoconservatism : A political philosophy and ideology which combines many traditional conservative opinions with an emphasis on the importance of foreign policy and using American power to push democracy forward.
- U.S. Republican Party : One of two major contemporary political parties in the United States; center-right; the elephant is its symbol.
- William Kristol : American political scientist, founder of the Weekly Standard, and U.S. Republican Party strategist; board member of Foreign Policy Initiative and Keep America Safe; chief of staff to Vice President Dan Quayle and U.S. Secretary of Education William Bennett; son of Irving Kristol, dean of neoconservatism; contributor to The Weekly Standard and Washington Post; expert list, Middle East Forum
- Mary Katharine Ham : (1980-) Columnist and Editor for Townhall.com; Fox News political analyst; online editor for the Washington Examiner in 2008 before moving to Weekly Standard
- Fox News : U.S. television news network, generally perceived as more conservative than its competitors, owned by Rupert Murdoch's News Corporation; its founder and president is Roger Ailes
- San Francisco Examiner : Add brief definition or description
- Washington Examiner : A free print and online news medium, owned by Clarity Media Group and providing political content to other Examiners nationwide, of conservative editorial policy
- National Review : Conservative American periodical and website, started in 1955 by William F. Buckley Jr.
- American Conservative : Add brief definition or description