Vympel R-33 (missile)/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Vympel R-33 (missile), or pages that link to Vympel R-33 (missile) or to this page or whose text .
- Air-to-air missile : A guided missile fired by one aircraft at another airborne target, such as an aircraft, unmanned aerial vehicle, or cruise missile
- Cruise missile defense : A set of techniques for detecting, tracking, and neutralizing cruise missiles and their launching platforms. The techniques involved include sensors, and both kinetic and nonkinetic mechanisms for disrupting the missiles and their launchers.
- AIM-54 Phoenix : Add brief definition or description
- Vympel R-37 (missile) : A Russian long-range air-to-air missile, the successor to the Vympel R-33 (Western: AA-9 AMOS), succeeded by the Novator R-172
- Novator R-172 (missile) : An extremely long-range Russian air-to-air missile, licensed to India, apparently optimized for attacking high-value assets such as Airborne Warning and Control System, air refueling and cruise missile carrier aircraft