Violence in the Amazon/Bibliography
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Please sort and annotate in a user-friendly manner. For formatting, consider using automated reference wikification.
- Okada, D. (2008), "Human uniqueness-self-interest and social cooperation", Journal of Theoretical Biology 253: 261, DOI:10.1016/j.jtbi.2008.02.041
- Chagnon, Napoleon. Yanomamo, the Fierce People. Rinchart and Winston, Inc. 1997
- Dart, R. A., 1953, The predatory transition from ape to man, International Anthropological and Linguistic Review, 1: 210-208. Le Gros Clark, W.E., 1967.
- Ferguson, Brian. American Ethnologist, Vol. 17, No. 2 (May 1990), pp.237-257
- Harner, Michael J.The Jivaro: People of the Sacred Waterfalls. London: 1972
- Harris, Marvin. Cultural Materialism: The Struggle for the Science of Culture. Raondom House: 1979.
- Naroll, Raoul American Anthropologist, New Series, Vol. 72, No. 6 (Dec., 1970).