Vincent Cannistrano/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Vincent Cannistrano, or pages that link to Vincent Cannistrano or to this page or whose text .
- United States intelligence community : The United States' intelligence agencies coordinated by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence.
- Central Intelligence Agency : The principal civilian intelligence organization of the United States, specializing in all-source intelligence analysis, clandestine human-source intelligence, and covert action.
- Cannistrano Associates : Security consulting firm whose partners include retired Central Intelligence Agency officers including Vincent Cannistrano and Philip Giraldi
- Philip Giraldi : Francis Walsingham Fellow, American Conservative Defense Alliance; Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity; contributor to AntiWar.com contributing editor on terrorism, intelligence, and security issues for the American Conservative magazine; signatory, "Beyond Guantanamo"; Former Central Intelligence Agency Chief of Base in Barcelona (1989-1992), senior officer for Olympic Games support, liaison to the Spanish Security and Intelligence services
- Iraq War, origins of invasion : Those factors, in the broad context of prior American actions and foreign policy, which led to the specific decision of the George W. Bush Administration to launch the 2003 invasion of Iraq
- Weapons of mass destruction : Weapons that cause death or injury not primarily through kinetic energy of projectiles or the detonation of conventional explosives, but rather produce large-scale effects greater than possible with the same weight of explosives weapons; by means heat, blast and radiation from nuclear weapon; poisoning by chemical weapon; infectious disease by biological weapons; or acute or chronic radiation syndromes from radiological weapons.