Vertebral column/Related Articles
Vertebral column: Structure of stacked vertebral bones which protect the spinal cord.
This article contains just a definition and optionally other subpages (such as a list of related articles), but no metadata. if you want to expand this into a full article.
- Vertebrate : An animal who has a skeleton with a backbone, vertebrae, and/or a cranium.
- Nervous system : The control unit of bodily functions in animals.
- Central nervous system : The main information-processing organs of the nervous system, consisting of the brain, spinal cord, and meninges.
- Spinal cord : Part of the central nervous system with the brain, enclosed by the vertebral column; carries neural signals from the brain and sensory information from the rest of the body, and is also responsible for certain reflexes.
- Vertebra : An individual element of the bony column known as the backbone or vertebral column in humans and other vertebrates.
- Neuron : An excitable cell that is specialized to conduct nerve impulses.
- Motor neuron : Add brief definition or description