User talk:Supten Sarbadhikari
[Glad] you're here. The more people who know biology the better. DavidGoodman 22:59, 5 November 2006 (CST)
- 1 Archive-1
- 2 PKU
- 3 Guess what time it is?
- 4 Upsy-daisy!
- 5 When you wake up....
- 6 Write a Thon Wednesday!!
- 7 WAT
- 8 Randomized controlled trial
- 9 reapproval for Evidence-based medicine and Randomized controlled trial
- 10 new user
- 11 Knock, knock, knock!
- 12 I'm back
- 13 Good morning!
- 14 Hi! How's your afternoon going?
- 15 Good morning, Supten!
- 16 Properties of Materials
- 17 Please consider Conventional coal-fired power plant for Approval
- 18 Celebrate!
- 19 You've been Nominated!
Hi Supten, That paper from Pediatrics is a fantastic one for the bibliography. Chris Day 23:53, 28 September 2008 (CDT)
Guess what time it is?
Time for the write a thon! Grab some tea/coffee and come along! Aleta Curry 02:04, 7 January 2009 (UTC)
When you wake up....
Come over to the write-a-thon. Since you're one of the best thinkers around here.... Aleta Curry 23:13, 3 February 2009 (UTC)
Write a Thon Wednesday!!
We're off to a sluggish start, I'm afraid. Now, there must be plenty of EVENTS for you to talk about! Up you get! Aleta Curry 03:35, 1 April 2009 (UTC)
Hi Supten! It's write-a-thon Wednesday! Aleta Curry 03:42, 6 May 2009 (UTC)
Randomized controlled trial
Hi, Supten. Would you be interested in signing on for the approval of the article on randomized controlled trials? It needs one more approving editor before the approval can be made official. Thanks! --Joe Quick 02:01, 10 May 2009 (UTC)
- Thanks for your help! --Joe Quick 03:47, 11 May 2009 (UTC)
reapproval for Evidence-based medicine and Randomized controlled trial
Robert Badgett has nominated both articles for re-approval but since he worked on both of them, he needs co-approvers. If you agree with the changes that have been made since the article was approved, could you please add your name to the metadata template as a co-approver? Thanks much. --Joe (Approvals Manager) 17:58, 19 June 2009 (UTC)
I see you just approved the application for a new editor, User:Rakesh Biswas. Editorship in Health Sciences and Healing Arts make sense but I don't understand why he's also in the Education Workgroup as an editor. Could that have been a mistake? --Joe Quick 06:07, 22 July 2009 (UTC)
- He is a medical educator (Professor of Medicine) and also has published widely and written books on medical education. Supten Sarbadhikari
Knock, knock, knock!
Now, what would you do without my bugging you every first Wednesday? Yes, it's that time again, so have some breakfast, then come on over and talk about myths and mythology. Aleta Curry 03:18, 4 November 2009 (UTC)
Hi! How's your afternoon going?
Monthly write-a-Thon time again. Are you available? Aleta Curry 08:23, 6 January 2010 (UTC)
Good morning, Supten!
Yes, it's the first Wednesday again, and the February party is all set to go! For this month’s WaT, The Play’s the Thing! A play on stage, a play at a ball game, a play on words heck, whatever flips yer switch! Come on over and join The Usual Suspects for a rip-roaring good time! Aleta Curry 03:58, 3 February 2010 (UTC)
Properties of Materials
There is a discussion of materials properties and whether/how to incorporate them at CZ going on here:
Milton Beychok mentioned he was hoping you might join in...--David Yamakuchi 02:04, 11 February 2010 (UTC)
Good morning! First Wednesday in April, which means the monthly write a thon! Yay! Aleta Curry 03:10, 7 April 2010 (UTC)
Please consider Conventional coal-fired power plant for Approval
Supten, as a fellow Editor in the Engineering Workgroup, please look at Conventional coal-fired power plant and, if you think it worthy, nominate it for approval. Thanks much, Milton Beychok 17:54, 13 April 2010 (UTC)
You've been Nominated!
Someone has nominated you for a position in the new Citizendium. They have noticed you're dedication to the project and like what they see. To be listed on the ballot for the position, it is necessary that you accept the nomination on the Nomination page. Just place accept next to your name along with the four tildes. The nomination period will close at midnight October 7 (UTC). Article 54 of the new charter details the requirements:
- In conjunction with the Declaration of the Editor-in-Chief regarding the effectivity of this Charter, there shall be a call for nominations for the following offices: Managament Council (five seats), Editorial Council (seven seats), Managing Editor (one), Ombudsman (one). This shall be the effective date of the Charter.
- Any Citizen may nominate candidates for these positions.
- Nominations shall be collected and collated by the Chief Constable.
- Nominations shall be accepted no more than fourteen days after the effective date of the charter; the ballot shall be available starting on the twentieth day after the effective date of the charter; the election shall be completed no more than twenty-eight days after the effective date of the charter; all elected officials shall begin their term of office on the thirtieth day after the effective date of the charter.
- Only candidates who accept their nomination shall be eligible to appear on the ballot. Nominated candidates can accept nominations for no more than two official functions. Accepting a nomination serves as a declaration of commitment, in the case of being elected, to fulfill this function until the limit of the term.
- All positions shall be elected by a simple majority of the voting citizenry. In the case of a tie, an immediate run-off election shall be held.
- In the event that a candidate has been elected for two functions, the candidate shall declare which one he or she accepts within three days of announcement of the election results. In the event that such a declaration has not been made during this period, the candidate shall be considered elected for the position for which the nomination was accepted first. The same procedure applies to a reserve member that becomes elected by a seat being vacated this way.
If you would like to make a statement to help voters, click the "Statement" link to the right of your name.
Thanks again for the commitment you're making to assure that Citizendium becomes the premier quality online source we all have envisioned.
D. Matt Innis 13:05, 3 October 2010 (UTC)