United States Military Academy/Related Articles
- See also changes related to United States Military Academy, or pages that link to United States Military Academy or to this page or whose text .
- Professional military education : Add brief definition or description
- United States Army : Branch of the United States Armed Forces with the principal responsibility of conducting large-scale ground combat
- United States Naval Academy : Located in Annapolis, Maryland, the degree-granting undergraduate professional college of the United States Navy, a major source of officers for the Navy and United States Marine Corps, imbuing them with four years of service tradition
- United States Air Force Academy : The undergraduate professional college of the U.S. Air Force, located in Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Reserve Officers Training Corps : Add brief definition or description
- U.S. Army branch basic course : Newly commissioned U.S. Army lieutenants, attend a school, following general officer training, which teaches them the skills needed for platoon and company leadership in their specific branch: infantry, armor, artillery, medical service corps, finance corps, etc.
- U.S. Army branch advanced course : U.S. Army senior lieutenants and junior captains attend a school, such as the Infantry Advanced Course or Armor Advanced Course, which gives them the tactical skills to lead companies and serve on battalion staffs in their specific branches of service
- Command and General Staff College : A graduate degree granting U.S. Army professional education school for midcareer officers, typically majors, preparing for positions involving operational art at the brigade and division level