USS Xenia (AKA-51)/Related Articles
- See also changes related to USS Xenia (AKA-51), or pages that link to USS Xenia (AKA-51) or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/USS Xenia (AKA-51). Needs checking by a human.
- Chile : A country in the southwestern part of South America occupying a long and narrow coastal strip between the Andes mountains and the Pacific Ocean.
- Knot (speed) : A measure of the speed of ships and aircraft equal to one nautical mile per hour.
- Naval Vessel Register : The official inventory of U.S. Naval ships and service craft.
- Ship ceremonies : Historical occasions in the life of a ship, usually beginning with keel-laying, and proceeding to launching, and, for naval vessels and vessels in a merchant service, ship commissioning; warships tend to have additional ceremonies such as change of command and decommissioning
- Ship measurements : Cargo capacity, mass, dimensions, and other measurements of ships often have several variants, to reflect such things as pure infrastructure, but also the different limiting factors on loading: volume or weight
- Ship propulsion : Means by which vessels are moved through the water
- Walsh-Kaiser Co., Inc. : A WWII-only shipyard