USS Algol (AKA-54)/Related Articles
- See also changes related to USS Algol (AKA-54), or pages that link to USS Algol (AKA-54) or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/USS Algol (AKA-54). Needs checking by a human.
- Knot (speed) : A measure of the speed of ships and aircraft equal to one nautical mile per hour.
- Moore Dry Dock Company : A shipbuilding company active in WWII, which closed permanently in 1961
- Naval Vessel Register : The official inventory of U.S. Naval ships and service craft.
- Perseus : Constellation in the Northern Hemisphere near Andromeda and Auriga, named after the legendary hero in Greek mythology.
- Ship ceremonies : Historical occasions in the life of a ship, usually beginning with keel-laying, and proceeding to launching, and, for naval vessels and vessels in a merchant service, ship commissioning; warships tend to have additional ceremonies such as change of command and decommissioning