U.S. intelligence activities in Argentina/Related Articles
- See also changes related to U.S. intelligence activities in Argentina, or pages that link to U.S. intelligence activities in Argentina or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/U.S. intelligence activities in Argentina. Needs checking by a human.
- Argentina : Second largest South American country; speaks Spanish.
- Director of National Intelligence : The professional head of the United States Intelligence Community, reporting to the President, with Dennis Blair being replaced by James Clapper
- National Security Council : Both the senior foreign policy committee of principal officers of the executive branch of the United States of America, chaired by the Assistant to the President for National Security Affairs, and, by extension, the professional staff reporting to the Assistant
- U.S. government training of foreign police : The scope of U.S. activities in the training of foreign police, where the major emphasis is on learning skills rather than their immediate application in a cooperative international law enforcement effort
- U.S. intelligence activities in the Americas : Activities by the United States intelligence community in the Western Hemisphere, including but not limited to that of the Central Intelligence Agency; there are major drug enforcement programs, shared military projects, and the Federal Bureau of Investigation had jurisdiction in WWII
- Walter Mondale : Add brief definition or description